Skip to content
Put the dried hibiscus flowers into an empty teapot.
- 2 tsp - 10ml
- Add more for a stronger brew
- Add less for a weaker brew
- Hibiscus Tea has no caffeine
- Pour the boiling water into the teapot.
- Fill the teapot to the brim (or simply add as much as you plan to drink).
- For caffeinated tea, add a teabag to the water
If you'd like to get some energy from the tea add a bag of your preferred caffeinated tea to the hot water at this point. Hibiscus tea tastes great on its own, however.
- For extra caffeine, add multiple bags
Steep Tea-Leaves for five minutes.
- Let the tea steep longer for a stronger flavor.
Let it steep for less time if you want a weaker flavor.
Strain the tea as you pour it.
- Now, you just need to get the flowers out.
If your teapot does not have a built-in filter or mesh, pour the tea into your cup through a fine metal strainer.
- Sweeten the tea as desired
Your tea is now ready to enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.