This Ayurvedic blend is light tart fruity and minty opens your palate. The floral and fruit follow and finishes with piquant ginger. Delicious!
Ingredients: Peppermint leaves, Rosehip pieces, Spearmint leaves, Ginger, Rooibos, Hibiscus + Rose + Calendula + Osmanthus petals.
* Peppermint & Spearmint: for their relaxing qualities
* Ginger: for a spicy layer of vitality
* Osmanthus & Hibiscus: for a calming aroma
* Rooibos: for its vitamin-rich goodness
* Rosehip: for a floral boost
Hot Tea: Put 1 slightly heaping tsp of loose leaf tea for each 7-9oz of water. Pour freshly boiled water over tea. Water should be over 195 degrees/ Steep 3-7 minutes
Iced Tea: Put 12 slightly heaping teaspoons of loose-leaf into a teapot. Pour freshly boiled over 195 degrees water 1 1/4 cups of tea. Steep 5min. Quarter fill a pitcher with ice water and pour the strained tea into the pitcher and fill with ice water to taste.