Herbal Flower Tea Balls
The balls are pure flowers with no additives. They are made by hot steaming the flower pieces, they are then shaped into balls and dried naturally. Not to be confused with Blooming tea balls. These are simply and purely flowers.
8 Teaball Glass Test Tube Assortment includes: Rose, Golden Chrysanthemum, White Chrysanthemum, Lily, Mixed Flowers, Carnation, Hibiscus & Jasmine
4 Teaball Glass Test Tube Assortment includes: Rose, Mixed Flowers, Hibiscus & Jasmine
1. Rinse Once Before Brewing for Ultimate Flavor
2. Place One Ball in a teacup
3. Fill the Teapot with boiling water of 212 F (100 C)
4. Watch it unfurl and drink up in good health!
5. Let tea steep approx. 5 min.
We are always happy to hear from you, please let us know the product you're interested in, any questions you have about it, and we'll contact you soon with more information.
For Wholesale offerings please see our Faire link in the Get In Touch section. Thanks! Heather