White Tea comes from the Camellia sinensis tea plant, like green and
black tea, but provides different health benefits than other types of tea.
White Tea includes only the first few tender growths of the tea plant,
picked shortly before the buds have fully opened. This occurs around
the same time when the ground is thawing out and the snow is melting
in the early spring. The buds are covered by fine silvery hairs that turn
white when dried naturally indoors. Because of this timing, the tea is
loaded with powerful antioxidants.
Preparation: 1 tsp / 1 cup 140* warm water, whisk, and set aside for
5 minutes & drink up!
Benefits of Organic White Tea Powder:
- High in Anti-oxidants
- May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
- Could Help You Lose Weight
- Help Protect Your Teeth from Bacteria
- Has Compounds That May Fight Cancer
- May Lower the Risk of Insulin Resistance
- Compounds in White Tea May Protect Against Osteoporosis
- May Help Combat Skin Aging
- May Help Protect Against Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s Diseases
- It Is Easy to Prepare