Matcha has grown in popularity because of its bright green color,
health benefits, and the fact that it makes a lovely latte.
Matcha is part of the green tea family, but it's unique. Unlike traditional
forms of green tea where you steep leaves in water, matcha is the
powder made from ground-up tea leaves. Because of this, when you
consume matcha, you're getting a higher concentration of the leaves'
Preparation: 1 tsp / 1 cup 140* warm water, whisk, and set aside for
5 minutes & drink up!
Benefits of Organic Green Matcha Tea Powder:
- loaded with antioxidants and vitamins
- It might boost your skin's glow
- You won't feel as jittery as you might from a cup of joe
- You'll get more energy than you would from other teas
- It can make you significantly more productive
- Matcha could help ward off cancer
- Drinking green tea may promote healthier cholesterol levels
- can strengthen your bones
- can be more filling than a cup of coffee or brewed tea
- works really well as a natural food dye